In my lightboxes:
Atlantic Puffins Mid Summer Tapestry
- Title: Atlantic Puffins Mid Summer Tapestry
- State/Province/Region: New Brunswick
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Downeast Maine
- Nearest Town: Lubec, Maine
- Brief Directions: One of the most enjoyable ways to make the trip, 11 miles or so, is from Cutler Harbor Maine aboard the Barbara Frost
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: During the late spring and early summer on Machias Seal Island , NB, Canada the return of the Atlantic Puffins for Breeding, nesting and fledging is an awe inspiring recovery success of a group of birds (Auks) hunted, for plumage and food into near loss. Canadian Wildlife allows landings for briek times in shelters to wonder at this beauty...and the as August winds down the well fed young are gone...
- Gear: Canon 70-200mmf/2.8 IS USM, 5D Mark2, Handheld
This Photo Has Been Viewed 322 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!