In my lightboxes:
- Title: Lonely Lizard
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Palo Duro Canyon
- Nearest Town: Canyon, Texas
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Greater Earless Lizard (Cophosaurus texanus) out sunning in the Canyon Bottom of Palo Duro Canyon. This area is know as the the "Little Grand Canyon" and spectacular to visit. The canyon temperature was 125 degrees this day according to Park Rangers and harsh and rainless for the past 13 months.
- Gear: Sony a 900 and 70-200 g series zoom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1235 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!