In my lightboxes:
- Title: Secrets Of A Crepe Myrtle
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Piedmont Triad
- Nearest Town: Greensboro
- Brief Directions: Shot at 1/500 with f 4.5 ISO 300 focal length 32mm. Then cropped with Canon software.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: After a rain shower I captured this flower and drop on the Crepe Myrtle outside my front door.
- Gear: Canon Rebel T3i
This Photo Has Been Viewed 726 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1466926261.456 seconds.