In my lightboxes:
- Title: Top Of The Mountain
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Northern New Mexico
- Nearest Town: Chama, New Mexico
- Brief Directions: Head north of Santa Fe, New Mexico on US Hwy 84 for about 90 miles. At the town of Los Ojos, turn east on Hwy 572 toward Corkins Lodge for about 8 miles. The trail go toward the Brazos Cliffs from there.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Hiking the trails in Northern New Mexico to a season waterfall as the sun was going down, made for this silhouette opportunity. Climbing to the top of this hill he pointed to the lake that he saw off in the distance.
- Gear: Nikon D80
This Photo Has Been Viewed 457 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!