In my lightboxes:
- Title: Wintery Wonderland
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt Hood Timberline Lodge
- Nearest Town: Government Camp
- Brief Directions: From Government Camp in highway 26 in the Mt Hood National Forest, head North on Timberline Rd and follow it to the end. Snowshoe East for unmatched vistas.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Immense powder is ideal for snowshoeing near Timberline Lodge at 6,000 ft on Mt Hood...except, of course, for going uphill. I found the icicles hanging off the pine trees rather impressive.
- Gear: Nikon D50 Sigma 10-20mm Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 597 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!