In my lightboxes:
Winter In Glacier National Park
Laura Tate Sutton
- Title: Winter In Glacier National Park
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: West Glacier
- Brief Directions: A storm started to roll in and gave an eerie color and feel to the lake.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: While photographing Lake McDonald and the reflections on very calm water, a storm started to roll in and gave an eerie color and feel to the lake. I found this half buried branch in untouched snow which I felt added to the eeriness.
- Gear: Nikon D200, 18-25 nikkor wide angle, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 858 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!