In my lightboxes:
Teton Sunrise Fire
- Title: Teton Sunrise Fire
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Brief Directions: From Jackson take the Wyoming Centennial Scenic Byway - Rt. 89 north to the Snake River Overlook on the left.
- GPS Longitude: 110
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I feel this image fits the assignment well having brilliant color only were the rising sun was striking the mountain and the clouds.
The first rays of the sun hit the peaks of the Teton range and the clouds above them. The temperature on this September morning was hovering around the freezing mark making for some numb fingers but well worth the discomfort.
ISO 200, F/11, 1/8"
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikkor 18-200VR @ 62mm, Polarizer, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 228 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!