In my lightboxes:
- Title: Twin Fawns
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Colorado Springs
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Each year we watch a new batch of fawns being raised by their mothers right in our yard. Almost always there are some twins in the group. The mom will often leave the fawns alone in a safe place while she goes off to forage for food and there is a tendency for some people to think she has abandoned them; however, she always returns before dark to tend to her babies.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera, Sony DT 3.5-6.3 18-200 Zoom Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 457 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!