In my lightboxes:
- Title: Picnicing Mink
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Wayne National Forest
- Nearest Town: Ironton, OH
- Brief Directions: Ohio State rt 52 to Rt 141 exit, Take 141 to Waterloo OH, Follow Cauley Creek rd to the forest.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I had been out all day looking for opportunities in Wayne National Forest and hadn't had much luck. I had sat on the creek bank in the Cauley Creek area and after a while I heard a plunk in the water. The next thing I knew, here was this Mink eating a Crayfish.
- Gear: Sony a350, Tamrom 200x400mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 349 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!