In my lightboxes:
- Title: We're Hungry
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Northwest Elbert County
- Nearest Town: Parker
- Brief Directions: East of Parker, CO, North on Delbert Road to County Line Road
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The red-winged blackbird often nest in some chokecherry bushes along County Road 194. I wanted to capture the red spot on their wings. In the process I found their nest with two babies in it. Each time they heard their mother returning with a bug they began to squawk.
- Gear: Canon, Rebel XTi, 400D, Tamron 200-400mm, Vivitar 1200, Head: Sunpak Pistol Grip ball head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 580 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!