In my lightboxes:
- Title: Winter Herd
- State/Province/Region: South Dakota
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Fort Pierre National Grassland
- Nearest Town: Between Midland SD & Hayes SD
- Brief Directions: A heard of mule deer grazing in a desolate part of Western South Dakota
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A herd of mule deer grazing in a desolate part of Western South Dakota. An overcast day, slightly foggy out. It had snowed the night before and was signficantly warmer than pervious days around zero instead of 20 below. I could have zoomed in further but i liked all the blank space in the photo. It's very representative of the area it was taken in. No signs of civilization for miles and miles just open space.
- Gear: Cannon 50D
This Photo Has Been Viewed 523 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!