In my lightboxes:
- Title: Virginia Peak
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Palomino Valley
- Nearest Town: Reno
- Brief Directions: This is the 2nd most northern peak in the Pah Rah Range and it has an altitude of 8367 feet
- GPS Longitude: 119
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This is the 2nd most northern peak in the Pah Rah Range and it has an altitude of 8367 feet. There is one rough road up to the top, but without a Snow Cat it's almost impossible to get to by vehicle. From the top you can see Reno and Sparks along other mountain ranges including the sierras.
- Gear: Rebel T2i with 70-300mm Lens at 70mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 452 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!