In my lightboxes:
Life Like Summer Flowers
- Title: Life Like Summer Flowers
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt. Rainier National Park
- Nearest Town: Ashford
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I took this picture in Mt. Rainier NP. Each year Mt. Rainier has one of the best wild flower shows on earth. The spectacular blooming last for less than two weeks. It's such a nature wonder that I think everyone should try to experience it at least once.
Instead of take some straight flower shots, I want to add some unique elements and atmosphere to the picture. I waited until some back-lit fog appeared in the background. The fog at this particular location lasted for only a few minutes but that was enough for me to capture it.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, 17-40mm F4L, 3-stop GND
This Photo Has Been Viewed 664 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!