In my lightboxes:
Deserted Beach After A Storm
- Title: Deserted Beach After A Storm
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Florida Gulf Coast
- Nearest Town: Sarasota, FL
- Brief Directions: From I-75, take the Clark Road Exit in Sarasota and go west. At the T, turn right and follow the signs to Siesta Key Beach.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Clearing storm on Siesta Key near Sarasota, FL. The beach was nearly deserted except for the birds and a few people. Shot in October, 2008
- Gear: Nikon D70, 18-70mm Nikkor F/3.5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 745 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!