In my lightboxes:
- Title: Sunset At The Point
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Point Woronzof, Anchorage, Alaska
- Nearest Town: Anchorage
- Brief Directions: The end of Northern Lights Blvd in Anchorage, Alaska
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Fall sunsets in Anchorage, Alaska are lovely. In the summer the sun is up until the wee hours of the morning, if it sets at all. When fall comes and the light starts to fade the sunsets start happening during waking hours telling us that winter will soon arrive and plunge our world into mostly darkness.
- Gear: Nikon D40X
This Photo Has Been Viewed 722 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!