In my lightboxes:
Lake Mcdonald, Glacier National Park
Laura Tate Sutton
- Title: Lake Mcdonald, Glacier National Park
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Whitefish Montana
- Nearest Town: West Glacier
- Brief Directions: Glacier National Park, Montana. Going-To-The-Sun- Road. Approx. 13 miles?
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: On our way our of the park, I noticed the colors of the sun as it was going behind the mountain. I stopped along the side of the road and took several shots. I think just watched as the sun disappeared behind the mountain and all these colors started showing. I was glad I waited.
- Gear: Nikon D200
This Photo Has Been Viewed 986 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!