In my lightboxes:
A Pearl Lugger At Sunset Off Cable Beach In Western Australia
- Title: A Pearl Lugger At Sunset Off Cable Beach In Western Australia
- Country: Australia
- Nearest Area: Western Australia
- Nearest Town: Broome
- Brief Directions: Broome is a remote town in Australia's largest state. You can drive from Perth. However, it is a long and difficult journey. Visitors would be well advised to fly in from one of Australia's state capitals.
- GPS Longitude: 122
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A pearl lugger drifts across the horizon at sunset of Broome's famous Cable Beach
- Gear: Panasonic Lumix FZ30 with Marumi UV haze filter and Hoya polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 668 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!