In my lightboxes:
- Title: Heading West
- State/Province/Region: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Franklin
- Nearest Town: Milwaukee
- Brief Directions: I was outside my local grocery store here in Franklin, looking west, and caught some great shots.
- GPS Longitude: -87.980983
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The forecast for a "supermoon" full moon on this saturday compelled me to bring along the telephoto lens I have while running errands. The weather clouded over so I couldn't see any moon in the eastern sky but the sunset to the west was magnificent. When I zoom in on my mac, I can even see a line of Canada geese in the sky heading west. They weren't visible to the naked eye but the telephoto lens caught them.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk II and EF 100-400mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 262 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!