In my lightboxes:
All Those Colors - A Grand Canyon Evening
- Title: All Those Colors - A Grand Canyon Evening
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bright Angel Lodge
- Nearest Town: Grand Canyon Village
- Brief Directions: After entering the park, head along the road toward Grand Canyon village. Follow the signs to Bright Angel Lodge. Park in their paking lot and go behind the lodge and onto the South Rim Trail.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I had just arrived at the Bright Angel Lodge within Grand Canyon National Park. It was early evening, and after checking into my room, I immediately wanted to get out and start photographing the amazing colors of the setting sun on the canyon rocks.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 70-100mm lens, Polarizer Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 241 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!