In my lightboxes:
Washington State Ferry In Elliott Bay, Seattle Wa
- Title: Washington State Ferry In Elliott Bay, Seattle Wa
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Waterfront of Elliott bay
- Nearest Town: Seattle
- Brief Directions: Park anywhere along the waterfront or Pike Place Market in Seattle and walk to one of the many piers there to view the ferries, Elliott Bay, and the Olympic Mountains.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I try to make a trip out to Seattle once a year or so. My favorite place to go while in Seattle is along the waterfront, where I can photograph the scenic WA State Ferries that ply the waters of Puget Sound.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 70-200mm lens, Polarizing Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 375 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!