In my lightboxes:
Pm Light On The Harpeth River
- Title: Pm Light On The Harpeth River
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Narrows of the Harpeth State Park
- Nearest Town: Kingston Springs
- Brief Directions: Follow Cedar Hill Rd. North off of highway 1 & 70 to the Narrows of the Harpeth State Park. This is West and North of Nashville, TN.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The sun dropping low on a winter's day resulted in lighting conditions that reminded me of many 19th Century Landscape paintings, where the overall picture is very dark with small sections brilliantly lit.
- Gear: Canon 5D, 70-200 F2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 632 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!