In my lightboxes:
- Title: Winter's Beach
- State/Province/Region: South Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Carolina Low Country
- Nearest Town: Beaufort
- Brief Directions: Take Exit 33 (Point South). Follow signs for Beaufort and US Highway 21. Stay on Highway 21 to Hunting Island State Park.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The low sun on an afternoon in January, on the beach at Hunting Island State Park, just east of Beaufort along the coast of South Carolina. This beach is kept completely natural with all the old tree trunks that have been washed-up on the beach with the tides. These subjects provide a wonderful foreground subject against a beautiful sky.
- Gear: Canon 1D Mark III, Canon EF 28-70mm: f2.8 L lens, Kirk ballhead, Bogen tripod, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1048 times
, Sun & Sky
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!