In my lightboxes:
Yuccas, Kissing Camels Rock And Pikes Peak
- Title: Yuccas, Kissing Camels Rock And Pikes Peak
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Garden of the Gods
- Nearest Town: Colorado Springs
- Brief Directions: From I-25 go west on Garden of the Gods Road until it ends at the intersection of 30th Street. Turn south and in about 1 mile you will find the entrance to Garden of the Gods.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This is quintessential Colorado with classic southern Colorado vegitation, red rocks and a 14,000+ foot snow-capped mountain. Additionally the red rocks are part of Garden of the Gods, an oft-visited city park in Colorado Springs and the fourteener is "America's Mountain", Pikes Peak. Always a favorite with tourists and serious photographers alike, these icons represent the beauty of the American west.
- Gear: Sony DSLR A-700 Camera; Sony DT 18-200 F3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens; Tristar Circular Polarizing Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 556 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!