In my lightboxes:
Autumn's First Touch
- Title: Autumn's First Touch
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Brief Directions: From Jackson take Route 89 north to the Schwabacher landing turnoff on the left. Follow the rough dirt road to the parking area.
- GPS Longitude: 110
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The cottonwood and aspen trees are just starting to turn color at Schwabacher Landing in mid September. This image was captured as a storm was approaching from the west, bringing with it dramatic clouds.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikkor 18-200mm VR, Nikon Polarizer, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 520 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!