In my lightboxes:
- Title: First Fish
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Chilkoot Recreation Area
- Nearest Town: Haines
- Brief Directions: The road into the Chilkoot Recreation Area outside of Hines, Alaska, follows a river. All along the river bears can be spotted hunting for salmon.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: In the fall the salmon are spawning creating an abundance of food for bear cubs to feast on. This little guy was learning to find his own meal.
- Gear: Canon 50D camera, Canon 100-400 IS lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 317 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1467445652.345 seconds.