In my lightboxes:
Duggers Creek Falls
- Title: Duggers Creek Falls
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Blue Ridge Mountains
- Nearest Town: Linville Falls
- Brief Directions: Located off the Blue Ridge Parkway in the Linville Falls National Recreation Area. The Duggers Creek trail is a short walk from the parking area, but in the opposite direction of the more often visited & photgraphed Linville Falls.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Duggers Creek Falls are the often overlooked smaller cousins of the Linville Falls, which start the Linville Gorge.
- Gear: Nikon D300s, Nikkor 18-105 VR
This Photo Has Been Viewed 232 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!