In my lightboxes:
The Hunt.perfect Day Of A Wolf.
- Title: The Hunt.perfect Day Of A Wolf.
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Twin Lakes.
- Nearest Town: Gardnier MT.
- Brief Directions: Fallow the road from Mammoth Hot Springs for about 17 miles. Twin Lakes is on the right heading south.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This was great. We where driving by and stopped to watch this from across the lake. My good lens took a turn for the worst (broke) so I grabbed the VR lens and took a chance. This North American Grey Wolf is stalking an injured Elk Cow next to the water. I just wish it was a better shot, but not bad for a 55-200mm lens.
This was taken at Twin Lakes in Yellowstone National Park in May of this year.
- Gear: Nikon D60 with 55-200mm lens.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 400 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!