In my lightboxes:
Catching The Blues
- Title: Catching The Blues
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ruby Beach - Olympic National Park
- Nearest Town: Forks
- Brief Directions: Ruby Beach is located on the southwest coast of the Olympic Peninsula. They are accessible directly off of Highway 101
- GPS Longitude: -124.4154769
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Ruby Beach is part of Olympic National Park. It is a short hike to the beach where photographers are greeted to sea stacks, drift logs, and incredible beach. This shot was close to sunset and I loved how the wave which rolled in over the flat beach picked up the reflection of the sky and clouds.
- Gear: Canon Digital Rebel, Cannon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6
This Photo Has Been Viewed 214 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!