In my lightboxes:
Fall Reflections On Penns Creek
- Title: Fall Reflections On Penns Creek
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Poe Paddy State Park
- Nearest Town: Coburn
- Brief Directions: You can get to Poe Paddy State Park through some winding back country roads that take you through Coburn, PA
- GPS Longitude: -77.4300357
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Penns Creek is my favorite place to fly fish. My camera goes with me every time I venture out and often I find my self spending more time taking photographs than I do fishing. This late October photo was taken early evening while the sun was low but still able to reach the fall foliage in the valley. Along the water's edge was a great place to be to capture the great yellows and gold.
- Gear: Canon Digital Rebel, Cannon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6
This Photo Has Been Viewed 382 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!