In my lightboxes:
Pfiefer Beach Water And Sand Design
- Title: Pfiefer Beach Water And Sand Design
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pfiefer Beach
- Nearest Town: Big Sur
- Brief Directions: Pfeiffer Beach is located in the heart of Big Sur and is one of the favorite beachs in all of Big Sur. It is off Highway 1 on Sycamore Canyon Road.It's very easy to miss this road. Heading south, it's on the right after Big Sur Station, on the right. If you reach Ventana or Post Ranch Inn, you've gone to far.It's a big dip to the right side of the road that is covered by a canopy of trees. It's a long windy road to the beach, so don't be thinking beach, be thinking hidden forest road.
- GPS Longitude: -121.8174551
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A very small stream came off the hill and ran across the beach to the ocean. It carried small particles of garnet and deposited in the sand and water in an almost muscular-skelatal design.
- Gear: Canon Digital Rebel, Cannon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6
This Photo Has Been Viewed 345 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!