In my lightboxes:
- Title: Athabasca Falls
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Jasper National Park
- Nearest Town: Jasper
- Brief Directions: From Jasper take Hwy 16 and then Hwy 93 (Ice Fields Hwy)--the falls is about 20 miles from Jasper.
- GPS Longitude: -117.87
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Athabasca falls in Jasper National Park--width is about 18 meters and height 23 meters--this is a very good spot to view the rock layers worn away by the powerful constant water flow.
- Gear: Camera: Pentax k10d; Lens: 18-55mm AL 2
This Photo Has Been Viewed 502 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1467416972.005 seconds.