In my lightboxes:
- Title: Ho'opi'i Falls
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: East Shore of Kauai
- Nearest Town: Kapaa
- Brief Directions: This fall is located a short hike from where you park off a neighborhood street. It's best to have directions from a guide book and watch closely for the path that leads downhill to the trails and the falls.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A neat little waterfall (actually two about a mile apart) along a stream located out of the way and where you wouldn't expect it. A nice hike, too.
- Gear: Canon EOS 50D, Canon 28-135 IS USM, Manfrotto tripod & head, Polarizer & ND filters in Cokin system
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1616 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!