In my lightboxes:
Ho'opi'i Falls Swimming Hole
- Title: Ho'opi'i Falls Swimming Hole
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kauai's East Shore
- Nearest Town: Kapaa
- Brief Directions: A not too long hike off a neighborhood street parking site north of Kapaa. Best to find local directions and watch closely for the path leading downhill to the trails and falls. No signs.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Small stream falls into a nice deep pond before continuing downstream and to another fall.
- Gear: Canon EOS 50D, Canon 28-135 IS USM, Manfrotto tripod & head, Polarizer & ND filters in Cokin system
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1302 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!