In my lightboxes:
- Title: Bush Lupine On The Carrizo Plain
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Cuyama
- Brief Directions: From Santa Maria go east on Hwy 58, from Ojai go North on Hwy 33 over a winding mountain pass.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Carrizo Plain is the last native grassland in California, a magical place. The San Andreas fault lies along the base of the Temblor Range.
- Gear: Canon 5Dmk2, Canon24-85 @ 68mm, f16 1/60 ISO200
This Photo Has Been Viewed 263 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!
generated in 1467311485.426 seconds.