In my lightboxes:
- Title: Indian Paintbrush
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: EC Manning Provincial Park - Alpine Meadow
- Nearest Town: Hope
- Brief Directions: Bisected by Hwy 3, the park stretches for 58 km from portal to portal. The western portal, marked by the carving of a marmot, is 26 km east of Hope and the eastern portal, marked by a carving of a bear, is 52 km west of Princeton. The core area of the park is located 68 km east of Hope and 68 km west of Princeton.
- GPS Longitude: -120.78289
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The alpine meadows at EC Manning Provincial Park are accessible by car and provide multiple wild flower opportunities in the summer.
- Gear: Canon Digital Rebel,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 157 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!