In my lightboxes:
Eastern Columbine Cluster
- Title: Eastern Columbine Cluster
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: New England
- Nearest Town: Newmarket
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Sometimes extensive travel is needed to find the right wildflowers, but these were out in my backyard. The American Columbine is fond of rocky ledges, and these poke up every year. I constructed a cardboard wind blind to prevent movement during the 6 second exposure, as the flowers are extremely susceptable to the slightest breeze. f22
- Gear: Pentax 645 Medium Format, 120 Macro Lens, polarizing filter, Gitzo tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 448 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!