In my lightboxes:
The First Found Trillium.
- Title: The First Found Trillium.
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Vesuvius Recreation Area
- Nearest Town: Ironton
- Brief Directions: I64 to Huntington WV 17th street bridge exit
Cross bridge to Ohio 52 west to Ironton Rt 93 exit. Take 93 north about 5 miles to the Vesuvius Recreation Area.
- Description: My first trip out to find wild flowers this year. It was an unusually cold winter this year, with several snow events here which have delayed the flowers a little it seems, but you can always count on trillium to arrive in April.
- Gear: Sony A350 Camera with 18X70 macro lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 444 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!