In my lightboxes:
Caught In The Storm
- Title: Caught In The Storm
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cody, WY
- Nearest Town: Wapiti, WY
- Brief Directions: From Cody Wyoming, travel west for approximately 30 miles on Highway 14/16/20 into the Shoshone National Forest. Look along the roadsides or along the cliff face for bighorn sheep.
- Description: Large herds of bighorn sheep move from the high country to the Shoshone National Forest in November. Most stay in this locale until April or May when they return to their summer home in the high mountain peaks. This ram was photographed during an early season snowstorm near Wapiti, Wyoming.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Sigma f4.5 500mm lens, Gitzo tripod with Wimberley head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 771 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!