In my lightboxes:
Senter Falls Cascade
- Title: Senter Falls Cascade
- State/Province/Region: New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Alan and Edgar Rice Natural Area
- Nearest Town: Lyndeborough
- Brief Directions: Francestown Turnpike to Lyndeborough Rd
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Cold springs river flows through Senter Falls in the Alan and Edgar Rice Natural Area, on the Lyndeborough / New Boston town line. It has warmed up in New Hampshire and the ice canopies have melted and I ventured over there with a group.The falls were beautiful with a mix of snow and ice and flowing water and the sunrise streaming through the trees.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark ii, Tiffen ND Filter .06. Manfroto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 921 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!