In my lightboxes:
- Title: Perrine Bridge
- State/Province/Region: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: North of city
- Nearest Town: Twin Falls
- Brief Directions: interstate 84 get off in Twin Falls and you have to cross the bridge to get to the town.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: We were showing an exchange student from Germany all around Idaho. The Perrine Bridge is a must see in someones life, it is one of the only legal bridges that a person can Base Jump from. A couple of miles up stream is where Evil Knievel tried to jump the Snake River. We watched the jumpers jump of the bridge and parachute down to the river,we had a grate time.
- Gear: Pentax K100D with smc Pentax-DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL Picture was taken at 18mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 374 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!