In my lightboxes:
- Title: Icefields Parkway
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff and Japser National Parks
- Nearest Town: Jasper/Lake Louise
- Brief Directions: On the Icefields Parkway somewhere between Lake Louise and Jasper. Doesn't matter every place is beautiful on this road.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This picture was very memorable because we were traveling down the Icefields Parkway and we stopped for quite a time while road crews did some blasting up ahead. This view where we were stopped was incredible!!! This was my first time on this highway and I was blown away by the scenery. One other aspect of this memory is after I was done taking pictures I put my equipment back in the car and just walked down the road to see everything. Well the cars started moving while I was some distance away, my frind who was in the drivers seat started driving thinkng I had walked ahead, ( I had walked back ) so I had to put my 50 year old legs in gear and sprint to catch up with the moving cars. Fortunautly she had the window open and heard me yelling to wait. Got a lot of laughs over that one.
- Gear: Nikon D300, 18-200, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 317 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!