In my lightboxes:
- Title: Glacier Des Bossons
- Country: France
- Nearest Area: Haute-Savoie
- Nearest Town: Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- GPS Longitude: 6.889415
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A view of the magnificent Glacier des Bossons, in the slopes of Mont Blanc, France. Very memorable shot for me, since this was my first stop in this trip for my Alps Project. I wasn't expecting the weather to be so clear this day because it was very cloudy in the morning, but after I went up the Aiguille du Midi (3482m), where this photo was taken, the sky cleared up and I could get some nice shots of the Mont Blanc massif, including this one. I also like this because it captures the movement of the glacier from the summit of Mont Blanc towards the Chamonix vallery down the mountain.
- Gear: Nikon D90, Tokina ATX-Pro 11-16mm f/2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 215 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!