In my lightboxes:
- Title: Spectacular
- Country: United Kingdom
- Nearest Area: Needles in the English Channel
- Nearest Town: Southampton
- Brief Directions: Anchored in the English Channel near Southampton, England.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: On the tall ship, the Lord Nelson, part of Jubilee Sailing Trust we were anchored just outside the harbor of Southampton and in a rare opportunity its sister ship, the Tenacious was also anchored nearby. The sky was set a-blaze with color and it was spectacular with the Tenacious silhouetted against the orange sunset.
- Gear: Canon Rebel, Sigma telephoto lens 55-250mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 483 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!