In my lightboxes:
- Title: Rapunzel's Gold
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cades Cove-Abram's Falls
- Nearest Town: Gatlinburg
- Brief Directions: The road off Cades Cove Loop toward Abram's Falls and the hike to the falls base in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: We hiked the trail to Abram's Falls, lovely all the way, but nothing prepared me for the golden enchantment that appeared as we came to the area of the falls when not only the trees but the water was colored golds and oranges. This photographs with the trees golden yellow, the leaves swirling in the water and the surface of the water a delightful rust color was just an enchanting moment reminding me of Rapunzel's Gold.
- Gear: Canon Rebel XTi, 28-135mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 493 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!