Full HD Movie recording
The X-E1 supports shooting Full HD movies (1920x1080) at 24fps. In addition, you can now use Monochrome or Film Simulation modes when video recording and even take advantage of the X-E1's large sensor and bright XF lenses to capture movies with beautiful bokeh effect. Connect a stereo microphone (3rd party sold separately) to the external microphone input and record audio with enhanced clarity.
FUJIFILM X-E1 key features list:
• 16.3 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS Sensor and EXR Processor Pro
• FUJIFILM X-Mount
• Extra high resolution 2.36 million dot Organic OLED viewfinder
• 2.8-inch (460K dot) LCD
• Built-in pop-up TTL Flash
• ISO100 – 25600 (range of ISO200-6400 when using ISO Auto)
• Q Menu shortcut button
• In-camera RAW converter
• Film simulation modes (Velvia, ASTIA, PROVIA, Monochrome, Sepia, PRO Neg.Std & PRO Neg.Hi)
• Multiple exposure and panoramic shooting modes
• Auto Bracketing functions (AE/ISO/DR and FS)
• Full HD Movie (1920x1080)
• Approximately 350 shots per battery charge(4)
FUJINON XF14mm key features list:
• 21mm equivalent bright F2.8 lens
• Consists of 10 elements in 7 groups, including 2 aspheric and 3 extra low dispersion elements and a seven-blade rounded diaphragm
• 58mm lens filter size
FUJINON XF18mm-55mm key features list:
• 27-84mm equivalent F2.8-4 lens
• Highly responsive linear motor
• Contrast Detection brings subject into sharp focus in as little as 0.1 seconds(5)
• High quality all-glass lens structure consists of 14 elements in 10 groups, including 3 aspherical lenses and 1 extra low dispersion element, as well as a seven-blade rounded diaphragm
• OIS to provide image stabilization equivalent to 4 stops
• 58mm lens filter size
Accessories available for the FUJIFILM X-E1:
• High quality leather half case
• FUJINON XF Lenses (3 available and 2 announced today, 10 total by end of 2013)
• M Mount Adapter
• Ergonomically designed hand grip
• Three dedicated flash models to choose from depending on requirements (EF20, EF40, EFX20)
• Protector filters (39mm, 52mm, 58mm)
• Remote release cable (RR-80)
Pricing and Availability
The FUJIFILM X-E1 (body only) will be available in November 2012 for $999.95.
The FUJIFILM X-E1 and XF18mm-55mm (27-84mm) F2.8-4 lens (kit) will be available in November for $1,399.95. The FUJINON XF14mm (21mm) F2.8 single focal length lens and XF18mm-55mm (27-84mm) F2.8-4 lens will be available in November for $899.95 and $699.95, respectively.
For FUJIFILM X-Pro1 and X-E1 customers
Please update the firmware of your camera body when using the XF18-55mm and XF14mm lenses for the first time.
The firmware will be supplied by SD card (bundled in 18-55mm and 14mm Lens Boxes) or can be downloaded from "Support" on the Fujifilm Global website.