Features magnesium alloy full diecast body and advanced splash, dustproof construction
The Creative Control lets you enjoy making the image even more impressive. A total of 14 filters are available - Expressive, Retro, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Dynamic Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Star Filter and One Point Color. Most of the filters can be used in video recording, too. With the new GUI and menu tabs, switching filter effect is extremely easy and is possible to preview via the Live View. Effect parameter, defocusing area and exposure compensation are also adjustable.
8. Rich options for further expandability
Micro Four Thirds System products provide customers with even higher levels of performance in a digital interchangeable lens camera. In addition to LUMIX G lenses, the LUMIX DMC-GH3 can use any interchangeable lens that complies with the Four Thirds System standard via an optional mount adaptor DMW-MA1 and with the prestigious Leica M/R Lenses via DMW-MA2M or MA3R. This gives the user access to an unlimited number of lens properties.
Also, the LUMIX DMC-GH3 offers a wide variety of options to choose from to match every shooting situation and shooting style.
New Battery Grip DMW-BGGH3
The ergonomically designed Battery Grip DMW-BGGH3 enables the GH3 to offer a longer battery life of more than 1,000 pictures*. It offers comfortable grip and easy handling even when shooting vertically.
*When using LVF and the battery inside the body.
New External Microphone DMW-MS2
The new plug-in power type External Microphone DMW-MS2 with windjammer enables high quality audio recording. Directional control Stereo/ Shotgun is switchable in the menu. The holder is designed with a vibration absorption mechanism. This advanced external mic suppresses the camera's motor noise and handling noise, to capture the sound that you're aiming for.
New External Flash DMW-FL360L
The new GN36( ISO100･m) flash complies with useful bounce lighting. A wireless capability is handy for multiple-flash shooting. The LED light is especially useful for video shooting. Charging is fast at only about 2 seconds, to provide comfortable and easy flash shots.
• "AVCHD Progressive", "AVCHD", the "AVCHD Progressive" Logo and the "AVCHD" Logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
• Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
• HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
• All other company and product names are trademarks of their respective corporations.
• This unit is compatible with both SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Cards. You can only use SDHC Memory Cards on devices that are compatible with them. You cannot use SDHC Memory Cards on devices that are only compatible with SD Memory Cards. (When using an SDHC Memory Card on another device, be sure to read the operating instructions for that device.)