- Title: Mountain Tarn
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt. Baker National Forest
- Brief Directions: Take the trail to Park Butte, and spend some time taking in the sights of this impressive volcano from one of the best vantage points.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Mt. Baker as seen from a mountain tarn in Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest.
- Gear: Canon 5D, 17-40mm, Singh Ray 2-stop hard GND
This Photo Has Been Viewed 7235 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!