East River, Crested Butte, Co
- Title: East River, Crested Butte, Co
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Gothic
- Nearest Town: Crested Butte
- Brief Directions: Fly, drive, run, bike, hitchhike or walk into Gunnison Colorado, head up to Crested Butte, pass through the town of Mt Crested Butte, and less than 1 mile past there, turn around and gaze south back towards the ski area. Its a pullover area on the east side of the dirt road to the town of Gothic.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This is a shot taken while teaching one of my photography workshops for the Crested Butte Wildflower Festival. In all my years of going to this location in early July, 2005 was the only one where the flowers (Mules Ears) looked this good!
- Gear: Canon 10D, Sigma 15-30
This Photo Has Been Viewed 375 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!