- Title: Reflecting
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ecola State Park
- Nearest Town: Cannon Beach
- Brief Directions: We took the long way from Portland, driving up the Columbia River Highway to Astoria and then south on the 101, to Cannon Beach instead of taking the more direct and shorter route on Highway 26.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: First trip to Oregon. We logged nearly 600 miles in 72 hours trying to see beauty the state has to offer and barely scratched the surface.
But we definitely spent the most time at Cannon Beach, which is one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen. Nearly filled a 2Gb card just here alone.
The weather conditions could not have been better, and the sunset -- I hope I did it justice.
- Gear: Nikon D80, 18-135mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 580 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!