Jeffrey Pine At Dusk, Yosemite National Park
- Title: Jeffrey Pine At Dusk, Yosemite National Park
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sentinel Dome, Yosemite National Park
- Nearest Town: Yosemite Villiage
- Brief Directions: In Yosemite National Park, follow the road to Glacier Point and stopping at a trailhead on the north for Taft Point and Sentinel Dome. Follow the trail about 2 miles to Sentinel Dome and stay through the sunset for one of the most spectacular sights on earth. Take a flashlight and GPS unit for the hike back in the dark.
- GPS Longitude: -119.584175
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: After an autumn sunset at a time when smoke was heavy in the air, an amazing diffuse warm light dimly lit the well-known jeffrey pine on Sentinel Dome. With the moon rising to the south, this long exposure revealed the color easily missed with the naked eye.
- Gear: Nikon D40, Nikon 18-200VR
This Photo Has Been Viewed 884 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!